Wednesday, November 21, 2018

How to Launch a Box Set of Ebooks

Today I want to share a blog of my friend, Elyse Salpeter. She explains how she released her first box set and how to do it. Enjoy.


How to Launch a Box Set of Ebooks: The Kelsey Porter Series

by Elyse Salpeter



Kelsey Porter Box Set
Hi, everyone. I have great news! I’m excited to announce that I have learned how to launch a box set for those of you who’d like to jump into the Kelsey Porter series. Here are the first three ebooks all together, now available on Amazon for just $7.99. Please click here: https://amzn.to/2RV8eIY
How did I do it? Launching a box set is actually pretty easy… though I’ll need to caveat that you DO need to actually have multiple books written. I waited to do a box set until after I had 5 books in the Kelsey Porter series published. Then what I did was contact my formatter and she made me an ebook file of the first three novels. She put it all together in one document that I uploaded to Amazon. The only difference is you don’t need the added copy at the end of each novel, as the next book is already there, ready to go. But, at the very end of the ebook, I did the amazon link and the 1st chapter of Book #4 so the readers could continue the series.
Then, I contacted my cover artist, Laura LaRoche at LLPix Designs, and she created this really cool box set cover, as you can see here. She used the same “feel” as the covers of the series and I think she did a great job.

The Kelsey Porter Series
Now, why did I do only three? Because...[Read more here...]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Until next I ramble on...

No comments:

Post a Comment