Wednesday, October 19, 2011

What's Your Opinion? Suggestions?

Very short blog this week.  As I said, I hope to do this on a weekly type basis and been trying to figure out which day.  I decided on Tuesday since it is right after Monday and everyone is harried on a Monday because it is the first day back to work, etc.  And well, Wednesday most people are already starting to consider the half way mark and on Thursday they've decided the weekend is coming and they need to plan what to do next.  And forget Friday ... I mean, who does any real work on a Friday?  Plus Saturday and Sunday are a loss for people to spend time on the Internet.  So, Tuesday it is.

Now what I need your opinion on.  I have decided, amongst my ramblings I will interview various authors and publishers to get their viewpoints for the readership to glean any possible knowledge from.  In other words, maybe get a chance to learn about a trick or two to make your writing angst a little easier.  Do you think that is a good idea?  Let me know, yea or nay.

So, what do I want?  I need some suggestions for possible authors and publishers.  If you will give me names and contacts (their email addy) and your real name so I can reference back to you, I'm going to be gutsy enough to contact them.  What's the worst they can do?  Say no?  If I don't interview them, the result is the same. LOL.  But don't go putting a lot of email addresses on this blog ... let's be a little discreet about this ... send to me using my email addy of   bob AT bobnailor DOT com.  I'm quite sure you know to replace the AT with a @ and to replace the DOT with a period but I decided I better state that for the newbies on the Internet.  Be sure to put "Interview Applicant" in the subject so I don't just delete your email as spam.

As to what I've been up to the last few days ... I was asked to submit a short story to an anthology with no guarantee of acceptance; but, hey, that is pretty cool.  AND I worked on getting a book format for my latest release "Three Steps: The Journeys of Ayrold" out via CreateSpace.  I'm just waiting for a response back from Amazon saying the format was acceptable.  A lot of work getting that all done.  I thought it would be easier but they expect you to write the story THEN become a savvy publisher and graphic artist.  I'm glad I knew a little bit of what they were talking about.  More later as it comes up.

Enough rambling.  Give me your opinions and your suggestions.  I look forward to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment