Tuesday, October 11, 2011

And Then He Blogged

Here it is, the first blog of my ramblings.  I plan to keep it light, helpful, informative and maybe even ... dare I say it?  Interesting.
First, I'm not just any idiot, I'm the idiot with 2 books out.  I have "2012: Timeline Apocalypse" and "Three Steps: The Journeys of Ayrold" ... oh, and a short story in book format entitled "Coleen" just to keep you on your toes.  In addition to that I am in ten anthologies (aka collections) such as Mother Goose is Dead from Damnation Books, Guide to Writing Paranormal Novels, Guide to Writing Science Fiction Vol I, Guide to Writing Fantasy Vol 2, Firestorm of Dragons all from Dragon Moon Press, and Dead Set, Nights of Blood 2, Spirits of Blue & Gray, The Archives of Arrissia, 13 Nights of Blood all from 23 House Publishing

Plus I'm told I will be included in Shadow Street from Cool Well Press, Guide to Writing Horror from Dragon Moon Press, The Forsaken from 23 House Publishing and 2012 Doomsday from Black Sails Press. These are suppose to be out in the next six months.

While I'm patting myself on the back I might as well mention that for 5 yrs I was associated with The Emporium Gazette which was an online writers magazine with all kinds of helpful tips to get the newbie and the well-published get noticed. 

Well, I won't bore you too much longer.  Next time I won't be so much fluffing my feathers.  Okay, I might preen a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment